Monday, July 17, 2006

Mood graph

It's been 4 days since I last blogged? Haiz. Been wanting to blog actually but was just too caught up with other stuff.

Anyway, as usual, I'll start off with a quick recount of the previous days. Then might blog in more detail about certain stuff?

Friday. No school and yet I found myself back in school from 12-5? Haha. But before that, went back to NYGH. -gasps- I actualy went back! (being too dramatic...) But yes, went back with Vanessa before going back to school. Had something like a sing-along session of high school musical? Before practicing the dance itself. Yeps. Very fun. And I think we drove Lux nuts. We referring to ... -drum rolls- Kor, Mei, Vanessa and myself. Yeps. Let's see. Practiced. Brainstormed on various aspects of the dance such as colour scheme, dressing, roles, etc... Fun-ness. =)

Saturday! Ohh. Watched pirates of the carribean with ... -drum rolls- same grp of people lah. =) Yeps. Had brunch at KFC before going to HMV at heeren and going a bit hyper. =p We shared a High School Musical DVD. Each one pay a bit. Haha. Yeps. Then rushed for the movie. Got hyper even before the movie started. x) Then after that, had to rush for church. (Rushing around too much...) Service was good, to be reminded of certain stuff that I've forgotten. Things that God spoke to me about before... Gave dinner a miss since I've been going out too much and was feeling a bit guilty so dinner with family.

Sunday. D&D followed by LCE. Not much that I want to blog about actually... Let's just say that day could have been better but never mind. Just various stuff combined together formed quite a bad combination.

Today. Hmm. Normal day, I guess... Oh, read through some of old blog entries again. Weirdness. Why do I keep reading the entries? Haiz. I think I know why. To remember the past. I still can't let it go. There's still this need in me to compare how things were and how things are. To look foward, that takes time. I do look foward but I do look back too. That's the problem.

Another thing... I've not been hyper enough, I think. Even right now, I'm not smiling. It takes a lot to make myself smile now. But there's one thing that almost never fails to bring a smile to my face nowadays... Let's just say the question, "How's school?" can make my whole face light up. That's good, isn't it? But at the same time, I wonder why my face doesn't light up anymore for other stuff... Pft. Enough of this mood. It's not really moodiness or depression or anything, ok... Just to set the record straight. But this weird kind of mood. Oh well. Laadeedaa. (You're right, haven't been using this expression much...)

No comments: