Sunday, July 30, 2006

meeting of 3 grps....

By now, I really shouldn't be surprised that I'm always the one "bullied" when people from 2 or more groups meet... Anyway, just to make it clear. I count it as 4 groups in total. HPPS (namely sammi), NYGH (gan jie, shao and glo), NUSHS (mei and kor), church (isaac and mel). Anyway, there've been quite a few times where 2 or more groups meet and erm... it's a diaster for me? Lol. Yesterday was no exception.

Sammi with isaac and mel is normally bad enough already then those 3 were amusing themselves and started smsing kor so eventually kor came down to serene. To be really honest, it was rather entertaining to watch them. As long as I'm not the topic of discussion or what. Yeps. Anyway, there went any chance of me finishing homework at serene. Lol. But yeps. Interesting how most of the groups have no problem at all interacting with each other. -amused-

That's about it, I guess? Just felt like doing a quick post on yesterday's dinner. That's all.

No comments: