Wednesday, July 26, 2006

worst day in a long while

Hmm. It's been quite a while since I came so close to the verge of moodiness? Anyway, I wanted to blog about the presentation that the other group gave and how it erm... affected me. Yeps. Anyway, I apologize to you, mei, if I affected you anyway. Was kind of fascinated by how my mood just went downhill so easily and even more fascinated by how there was this really fine line between breaking down and not breaking down. Let's just say if class had ended earlier, the nearest deserted place or toilet would have been where I went. But kind of recovered soon after?
(Why am I blogging this here?!) Oh well. Doesn't matter. What I want to blog isn't suitable to be placed on most of my blogs. Maybe shall just write it out on paper. Yeps. See how.

No comments: