Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Today

Today was interesting and thought-provoking.

I'll fast foward to mentoring session then. We've been doing the DISC personality test and analysing our results. I'll list some character traits of each type then you can have fun guessing what I am. (It's kind of obvious?)

D: Driven, direct, decisive, determined, dominant, etc... Basically, they're more of the leader in the group.

I: Inspiring, influencing, inducing, talkative, life of the party, etc...
Yeps. Life of the party, etc.

S: Stable, secure, shy, reluctant leader, etc...
Basically, think those people who give off security, etc.

C: control, correct, concise, compliant, etc...
It's like those who stick to the rules tightly, yeps.

Ok... I'm _ followed by _ then a bit of _. But there's one that I'm definitely not. I'll reveal that at the end. Anyway, it's quite accurate but one thing I realized is that I've not a lot of the weaknesses of the strongest personality types. Out of 7 or more weaknesses, only 2 apply to me. Disorganized, think with feelings/emotions... There was one weakness that's kind of a sore topic. More words than actions or in another form NATO (No action, talk only...) That's the weakness of -insert person- and because my mum mentioned my similarity to that person in terms of this trait, I've made a conscious effort to improve. But yes... I got a bit moodier as I realized how I have changed and how bad things were. Thanks mei. It meant quite a lot to me to have you beside me. Stopped me from being even more moody and I became happy & hyper. =) But yes, I was realizing how my two "siblings" have put in effort to make me smile when I'm down. Thanks.

Next, skipped Journalism and went for Choir instead. "We're all in this together" Anyway, it was ok... But I guess it's hard when your hyperness level is higher than most of the people there? But jiayou, okies? Especially for mei, nes and kor. We've gotten this far, let's continue persevering and doing our best. =) But yeps, the classroom time was a lot more fun?

Fyi, I'm I-S-C. Yeps.

No comments: