Thursday, July 13, 2006

weird questions

Name 11 people you can think of right now in your head.
After that tag at least 5 people to do this.

1. Renee
2. Samantha
3. Tian Cheng
4. Isaac
5. Hui Shi
6. Gloria
7. Shao Wen
8. Joseph
9. Jonathan
10. Sylvie
11. Bryan

1. How did you meet 10?
> Sylvie - Hmm. From school. But she was like my neofriend on neopets since a few years ago. lol. coincidence?

2.What would you do if you never met 2
> Samantha - I'll be sad cause life wouldn't be as fun and I'll lose one person to talk on the phone with.

3.What would you do if 9 and 11 dated?
> Jonathan and Bryan?! My brother and my ex-classmate?! Age difference aside, they're both guys! -faints-

4.Do you like 7?
> Shao Wen - Yeps. One of my kors (and the one that prob bullies me the most?) =)

5.would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
> Hui Shi and Gloria? Erm. Let's see. No! For one, their gender. That aside, personality-wise, almost no way.

6.Describe 3.
> Tian Cheng. Ohh. This is fun! He's my nice kor (yes, you're nice) who gets too influenced by his meis. Lol.

7.Do you think 8 is attractive?
> Joseph. Erm?! Personally, I don't think so. (no offence...)

8.Tell me something about 2.
> Samantha - The poems that she writes are nice to read.

9.Do you know any of 4's family?
> Nope. Unless you count his "sister" - mel. =p

10.Whats 5's favourite things?
> Hui Shi - quite a few.. But for starters, writing in notebooks, gushing over cute stuff or babies. Yeps

11.What would you do if 3 confesses he/she likes you?
> Tian Cheng - I'll probably be stunned. In fact, I'll be stunned regardless who it is.

12.What language does 6 speak?
> Gloria - English, Chinese. Can't remember if there's any other language/dialect...

13.Who is 9 going out with?
> Jonathan - My bro's like not even 6 years old?!

14. How old is 8 now?
> Joseph - 15+ years

15.When was the last time you talked to 1?
> Renee - Today. (duh!) At around 5:30pm when I said "Bye". Lol.

16.What is 2's favourite band/singer?
> Samantha - Hmm. No particular favourite if I remember correctly. Various singers and bands.

17.Would you ever date 7?
> Shao Wen - Nope. She's my kor! (ah... the contradiction)

18.Would you ever date 11?
> Bryan - Nope.

19. Have you ever seen 2 naked?
> Samantha - Duh, no.

5 People whom you want to pass this on to
Samantha
Tian Cheng
Hui Shi
Bryan
Joseph

That's all for now... Shall blog again later.

No comments: