Monday, July 03, 2006

relapse

If I remembered correctly, my current blogskin doesn't show the title of each entry... Oh well, out of point.

Finished reading "The Tenth Circle" by Jodi Picoult today. Some memories came and "haunted" me but considering that I didn't break down or anything, that's good, right? Hmm. Anyway, was watching disc 15 & 16 of "Top of the Forbidden City". Still trying to figure out why my cheeks were a bit damp during the show... Is it because I was moved by the show or was there more to those tears? Hmm. It wasn't like I became moody or anything but rather this mood that I always can't seem to describe. It's not a positive emotion cause I can't seem to smile but it's not negative either cause I'm not crying... It's in between. But still... Haiz. I'm in this weird mood quite a lot this few days. Oh well. Never mind...

No comments: