Wednesday, July 12, 2006

hyper-ness!

Yayness! I'm getting a bit too hyper?! Haha. Anyway, today was great. =) Skipped journalism and went for choir instead. Ohh well. It was so fun doing the dance for "We're all in this together". *coughs* sashay! *coughs* Haha. But ya... -bounces- Too bad kor and mei had to leave early. Anyway, this entry is to tell you two that I won't b online when you all reach home cause I'm be watching HSM on the other computer and that one has no internet connection. You two sleep early, ok? -pointed look at kor- Mei's been rather guai, been slping earlier than me. But that's cause I stay up to read the books I've borrowed. Let's see. Think I'll sleep relatively earlier today. Yeps. Sms me or smth. Up 2 you two. Anyway kor, you need to reteach the wildcats part. Me and vanessa could barely remember that part. But she just got it by watching the video... Where's the video? Lol. Doesn't matter. You can teach us. =) That's all. -weirdness- This entry has like become a short letter to you two. Yeps. Oh well... Saves sms, doesn't it?

No comments: