Wednesday, August 02, 2006

readable

Hmm. It amuses me when those people around me can read me so easily or know me to the extent that they can voice out what I'm thinking. Especially yesterday. Mei answered a question on my behalf and the answer was so accurate. In the sense that it's one of those answers I keep to myself and don't reveal but she could still say it out? Like. Whoa. The answer was obvious and all but the phrasing and everything. Impressive.

I've never been one for masking my feelings/opinions/etc, don't you agree? There are very few things that people don't know about... But it just struck me on how those I thought knew me well just can't seem to be able to read me nowadays. Laadeedaas. Shaln't elaborate. Was thinking of keeping this post til later but never mind. Shall just blog vaguely. Guess I began to have expectations of how well my friends could read me or understand me? Which isn't good. But I like to think they aren't that high. Considering that I still smile each time someone can voice out my opinion and all for me. Yeps. But being readable and easily understood...

Even now, I do wish that at times I could keep more to myself but it's just not me. No matter how I try, I can't. For a short period of time only... at best. Pft. Why am I blogging this again? -shrugs- Never mind. Goodnight. I really should go sleep now. Laadeedaa. Yeps.

No comments: