Thursday, August 10, 2006

10th august

Although I want to elaborate on my previous entry, I don't really like editing entries unless the need arises so I think I might just re-blog about it here? Then again, I might just focus on today. Ack. Thoughts all over the place... Too disorganized. Ok, I'll just try blogging about today. =p

Anyway, from where I ended off, I was getting ready to go to the library. Went to the library and as usual, went a bit crazy over books? Had to practice a lot of self-control. Especially that whole shelf of books written by Mercedes Lackey. -pointed look- Haha. Yeps. Then lunch... Urk. Don't like it when I'm eating for the sake of eating and not really enjoying food. Lack of appetite? Then the rather amusing 15 minutes of standing by a pillar at the MRT station... Must have seemed weird to those people walking by? Ok. For the next paragraph or so, I shall attempt to get my thoughts in order instead of jumping all around the place.

Interesting how MRT rides could be so eventful? I seem to be in the habit of taking long MRT rides these few days. Orchard to Jurong East via the North-South line yesterday then today, Jurong East to Pasir Ris and back. Anyway, the whole situation was really unexpected. What if... If only time could be turned back? *****. Laadeedaas. No, it's not a swear word or anything... Just a word that I rather/cannot spell out. =p Heehee. But yes, very unexpected. Just interersting (?) how the whole situation was... To be honest, interesting doesn't fit the whole situation. It's more of unexpected and alarming. "Unexpected" is being used for 4 times, that says a lot? Regrets but what's past is past, right? Hopefully. But I just need to say that even though the fact that I can have such an idea makes it more than enough for hesitation to arise, I want to state this clearly. Yes, there has to be a basis for an idea but no matter how extreme the idea is, I will not carry it out. Not today, not any other day. As I said, it'll probably be one of the biggest regrets of my life and one of the lowest points too. Yeps. Yay. Just wanted to re-affirm that, ok? =) Thanks.

Went Pasir Ris Park... Then just walk around, drink Lychee ice blended. (Too much sugar already?) 1 round of bridge only. Then frisbee playing. ^_- Yay, my catching hasn't detoriated that much? Ohh yes... I'm trying to figure out the sense in playing soccer at that particular area when there's so much space around? So yes, had to concentrate on 2 flying objects. Pft. Anyway, it was interesting attempting to eat a melted mango cake. But yes, it made the day memorable? Ohh yes, how can I forget? Playing with fire. Throwing of ice. Then making my way back home. Ahh. Good timing? Managed to catch the bus just in time... -time to insert current msn nickname- But yes... Seriously, people should remember that I'm not blind or deaf. I can see and hear, you know? But overall, amusing and slightly better than what I expected? Yeps. But very tired... Think I'll go sleep soon. That's all for now? Anyway, the mood of this entry isn't as positive as I want it to be... Too tired? But after all that's said and done, I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to all those at Pasir Ris Park today. Especially the 3 "organizers". Yeps. Thank you, I appreciate the effort. And for those who came, thanks for taking the time to go. Yeps. That's all.

No comments: