Thursday, August 10, 2006

national day break

Yayness, finally some time to blog. Actually, things haven't been that bad. It's just that I over-loaded myself with stuff over this break so haven't been home much which means less time in front of the computer so not that much time to blog.

Ok. Considering the schedule that I gave myself which means I have to leave the house in about 30 minutes and go to the library. Yes, go ahead and kill me for not rushing to pasir ris asap but there are other things I need to settle first, so yeps.

Anyway, the past few days have been good but could have been better? I think I'll blog in the style of just words without elaboration. Yeps.

Tuesday. McDonald breakfast. Honey! Walking around. Sugar over-load. Objective shopping. More sugar. Sports Day. House Cup. Talking. Waiting. Weirdness. Fireworks. Smses. Wednesday. Orchard. More walking around. White skirt. Drop in mood. Talking. Clothes. Bright red. Kinokuniya. Art Friend. Talking. Walking. Dinner. Today... Urk. Decision. Moodiness (?). Reluctance.

Urk... I really don't like blogging this way so I think I'll edit this entry some other time. But the library calls so yeps.

No comments: