Monday, August 28, 2006

charity concert

I'm finally getting down to blogging about the charity concert. Yayness! =)

Okies, shall start off with a bit about the rehearsals on wednesday and friday? Actually, it was never a proper rehearsal in the sense that they didn't manage to run through the whole show but it was fun! =) At least we managed to enjoy ourselves, ya? Then on fri... -cringe- That was a weird day. After math test, then rehearsal. But cause there was quite a bit of free time in between and we had nothing to do so our minds would wander. Yeps. But yes, I just want to say "Thanks!" to you two. Mhmm. Though I wouldn't have mind being alone, it means a lot that you two came. =) Yeps, so thank you! =) And at least, we ended the day on a high note. =) -starts belting out songs from HSM-

Then, finally 26th Aug. A bit after 2 months since the idea first came about. Hmm. Started off the day really high! Ordered McDelivery to school and ate before lazing around and putting on make-up. -blank- Like hmm. Putting on make-up was rather amusing since it's been awhile since I had to put on make-up. And considering I've never put make-up on myself before.
-amused- Mhmm. Yay. Had mei and charmaine to help me. But then had to touch up a bit on my own. Then rehearsal in the auditorium again followed by the matinee (is that how you spell it?). Erm. To be honest, it wasn't that good? At in our performance. Think we were more hyper as a group on friday's rehearsal. But oh well. Then dinner followed by another 1-2hr of waiting before the final performance. Hmm. That was one roller-coaster ride of emotions again? Deja vu, hmm? Thanks mei for letting me go up to the 5th floor. =) And see, just as I said, "ask and it will be given"... Lol. But yes, I'll try my best to not run off (w/o telling you two), ok? I can't promise no matter how much i want to. Mhmm. Then the attempt to bring the hyperness level up and it worked! =) Yayness. Was jumping backstage and being really high. Yeps. Think the energy level improved a lot from the afternoon show. =) But oops, forgot my steps. To make things worse, it was the Wildcats part lah. -mei lian jian ren- Haha. It's hanyu pinyin by the way. Mhmm. Yeps. Then was so high + the fact that I got permission to stay out and celebrate. =) -bounce- Really late dinner at Macs then went home and finally managed to sleep at 1.

Then yesterday, me and mei were feeling rather bored and started looking around at blog entries by others on the charity concert. Found quite a few interesting comments. But shaln't post them. Mhmm. Sighs. It's all over.
-sniffs- I'm going to miss those fridays where we stayed back to slack/sing/dance, etc... Never mind, we shall try to continue staying back on fridays, ok? =)

No comments: