Sunday, August 06, 2006

the notebook

Whoa. My third entry of the day. Though it's not a record or anything, it's not that common for me to blog so many times in one day? At least not all on the same blog. Oh well. -shrugs-

Anyway, regarding the title of this entry. "The Notebook". Nope, this isn't going to be an entry for me to blog about notebooks and all. (Hmm, maybe I should do that?) Lol. But anyway, it's the title of a book written by Nicholas Sparks. And also the title of a movie adaptation of the book. Yeps. Just watched it today. Thanks Sylvie for lending me the disc! =) But yeps, was just watching it and enjoying the chance to relax and enjoy the show. Though there are probably a few issues that I could blog about, I'm not really in the mood to do that? Hmm. Shall just rant on about the show in general. Ohh! The sunset in the show was really nice. The whole setting... Like the house and the lake. -swoons- Lol. Bah. Can't think of anything to write. Too bad I can't do the english movie review on this. =( Never mind.

Forget it, this entry's too short. Time to lengthen the entry? Let's see... I'll just write about notebooks then? =) Whee! Let's see. The habit of writing in notebooks started in Nanyang. Gan Jie's influence. There was the bubble notebook that I wrote and doodled in during Secondary 2. Then this year, it's the multi-colour notebook. Yeps. And a smaller blank book for doodles and lyrics. Laadeedaa. Hmm. I want to blog but don't know what to blog about. Pft. So shall end this entry here... Heehee. My blogskin is nice! =) (ok... that was random.)

No comments: