Friday, August 04, 2006

random ramblings

I do have certain things that I want to blog about but since my thoughts are not really organized and plus the fact that I want to sleep, I think I'll make this entry short.

Lol. Had to double-check what I blogged in the previous entry, actually forgot what I blog about. Yeps. Hmm... The week's been acceptable? More or less. Though there've been the usual few times of hyperness, it's not as much as before. Pft. All 4 of us are too tired, aren't we? But ya, school's enjoyable and everything went quite well. Even after biology lesson yesterday. I still wondered what would have happened if I stayed throughout the entire video on abortion. Rather interested but since I chose to leave the class, that's one thing I shaln't ever know? Yeps. Today was quite good... I would have said good but there are some things that affect it? Laadeedaa. Not very obvious, I think. Then again, those around me are perceptive... Haha. But generally, today's another one of those nice fridays. =) -feels rather accomplished- Managed to teach the people from H.O.M.E all the way to the wildcats part. Heehee. Yeps. Dang... I wanted to blog about stuff and all but this shall do for now since I still can't blog in detail here. Besides, wrote in my diary already. Gdnight

No comments: