Sunday, August 13, 2006

tiredness (continued)

Considering that my previous entry didn't really touch on the title much, I shall try to blog on this again. Firstly, I've been very sleepy. Exceptionally so. Last night by 9 plus, I was sleepy but since I was out, had to wait til 11 before I could sleep. There went any plans I had of staying up and doing my work. Only got out of bed at 11am today. That bad.

But now, physical well-being aside. My emotional state hasn't been that good either? -shrugs- To be honest, this week's been one of the worst week in terms of mood. Quite surprising. Considering that it was the nice long National Day break and all but my mood's been quite bad compared to the rest of this year. What's bothering me? I really don't know or don't want to know. Actually, it's more like I know but I'm in denial. Happy now that I've finally admitted that I'm in denial? =p But yes... Been trying to push the issue to the back of my head but good luck to myself for that. -shrugs- Anyway, was kind of freaked out by how my mood just changed... From being tired to the verge of crying. It was so sudden. Bah. But yes, hopefully it's just my physical tiredness that's affecting my mood. But I have my doubts about it? -attempts to be hyper- Doesn't work. Hasn't been that hyper in awhile already. Yes, a week or so without me being exceptionally hyper has become abnormal. Oh well...

No comments: