Sunday, August 13, 2006

end of that kind of tiredness?

Why am I blogging so much these days? -warning signs?-

But anyway, tiredness has appeared in my title for the third consecutive time and hopefully the last. Things haven't improved that much from the last time I blogged but a few minor things have changed? For one, I feel slightly better now that I've completed quite a large part of the bio flipbook. All that's left is improving it and putting it together. So I've let myself enjoy 30 minutes of break without feeling guilty. Next, a nice shower kept me awake enough to do my work just now. =) It was pretty alarming when I started to work on "auto-mode"... Yeps. Whee! And lastly, I've decided that there was a severe need to pull myself out of that kind of tiredness. Physically, I can't do much. Emotionally and mentally, I can try. I don't want to fall back into anything remotely close to moodiness. Besides, I can't exactly infect people with hyperness if I'm tired so yes, got to pull myself out of it. Yeps. Hopefully, the next week, I get hyper enough... (Forgetting the fact that there are 2 tests coming up this week. Yeps. Of course...)

No comments: