Thursday, August 24, 2006

birthday! =)

Okies. Now that my birthday's over, can blog about it. Yeps. =)

Firstly, thank you to all those who've wished me happy birthday be it through MSN, sms, phone call or in person. Yeps. Yay! I shall list out the whole list of people then. Makes me feel good. Haha.

Sammi has the honour of being the first to wish me happy birthday. As I said to her, very fitting. Yeps. Then mei and didi. Thanks. =) The rest, I'll shall list the names, ok? Ding, Kor, Sylvie, Isaac, Nes, An Ren, Shao, Gloria (both my friend and my cousin), Rachel, my mum, my uncle, my father, Han Chang, Bryan (as in my senior from school), Jeann, Shu Mei, Hannah, Juztin, Nicolas, gan jie. Er... Did I miss out anyone? -blurred- I apologize if I did, ya? But thanks to everyone. Including those who went on the 10th of aug. Mhmm.

Okies. Now that I've done thanking you all for the birthday wishes, next, it's time to blog about the day itself and presents! -bounce- Let's just say the day started off in a way I never forseen. Haha. Starting referring to 12midnight. Various smses and one phone call. Then go to school and receive presents! =) I like. =) Had to sit through various 2-hr long lessons.
-yawns- Got poked a lot since someone came up with the weird logic that since it's my 15th birthday, my "family" get to poke me 15 times. Let's see. Lux, Sylvie, Ding, didi, Kor, mei and Nes. Go calculate how many pokes. But yay! Kor and didi are nice. Didn't poke me. =) went to auntie's house for delicious dinner. Whee! I like the birthday cake from N.Y.D.C Chocolate!! =) But yes, realized I cut 3 cakes this year. ohh well. There. Next, presents! Ok, I'm kind of lazy to blog in detail cause I want to go sleep soon but I'll spare a few lines.

Thank you to all those who gave me presents! Haha. I got 2 wind-chimes from different people. Yayness. Finally. So shall hang in my room. Hanged up one already. Now trying 2 figure out where to hang the other one. =) Ohh. Piglet! It's really cute and actually quite huggable. Other presents were also nice such as what my parents gave. New 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle! And also got a nice new wallet and a bag. Whee! My cousin and auntie have good taste. And as usual, various red packets. Whew. Was almost broke before that. =p Heehee. But ya, there wasn't anything that large other than the 10th aug thing but still this birthday is one of those memories I want to keep. =)

No comments: