Tuesday, August 22, 2006

questions

Since mei tagged me... Oh well. Here goes.

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAME STARTS WITH A "S"
A: Sammi! =)

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: No one cause I just cleared my call history a few days ago. =p

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?:
A: Hey! Happy birthday! =) know that God is always watching over you!

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: Nope.

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: Erm. In between curly and wavy? =p

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOURE GOING TO?
A: Charity Concert! Actually, I'm performing but still counted, right?

Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: Huh?!

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: Uhhuh... (But really, quite a few words.)

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: M&M with peanut inside

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: "Nothing. Just something my friend said." in reply to my mum when she asked who I was smiling to... =p

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Sometimes.

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: What's that? Nope.

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: No.

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: Erm. A bit early to think about it, ya?

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
A: Hmm. Probably to mei. But in a strictly platonic way.

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?:
A: Looking through my notes for trig viva tomorrow or doing log assignment?

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: a few. most used ones are chermy/mei/jie?

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: No?

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY ?
A: Jonathan. =)

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: Mhmm.

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: Quite. But nowadays, I'm no longer such a heavy sleeper.

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: Don't even understand the question.

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: Haven't used.

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: Erm... Dozed off at my auntie's hse quite a few times?

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: No. No car what.

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: None.

Best
1. Male friend: Kor and Isaac? -shrugs-
2. Female friend: Quite a few though. Sammi, gan jie, mei, etc...
3. Vacation: None in particular.
4. Day of the week: No particular day but most probably friday?
5. Food: now now, that's obvious, isn't it? I have a sweet tooth. =)
6. Memory: Quite a few. Today's one of them. =)

Last [Not counting family]
1. Person you saw: stranger at the void deck downstairs?
2. Talked to on the phone: Mei.
3. Hugged: Hmm. Can't seem to remember. Honestly.
4. Person you texted: MSN, sammi. Sms, kor.

Today
1. Is: my birthday!
2. Got any plans: Finish blogging then look thru trig notes?
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: Chinese essay test.

Favorites
1. Number(s): 22
2. Song: Several. Just go through my MP3 player?
3. Color: blue! my "element"'s water. =)
4. Season: Haven't been in a country with seasons but I'll like to experience spring and autumn.

Currently
1. Missing someone: Yeps.
2. Mood: Happyish + sleepy.

True or False
I am a morning person: depends.
I am a perfectionist: depends on what area of life.
I am an only child: False
I am currently in my pajamas: False
I am online 24/7: False
I am very shy around the opposite gender: depends
I can be paranoid at times: So true. -pointed look-
I currently regret something that I have done: not really.. (surprising.)
I enjoy talking on the phone: True
I have a lot to learn: True
I have a secret: True

There. All answered. Though I want to blog about today, I'll leave that for later. Shall do a bit of work and revision first. =( Haha.

No comments: