Friday, August 11, 2006

tiredness

I was trying to decide between tiredness or sleepiness as the title. There's a reason I chose the former. Yeps. Since sleepiness only refers to physical weariness but tiredness can refer to more than that? =p

Ok... Been really sleepy today. As usual, took awhile to drag myself out of bed. The air-con was on, that's my excuse. (No, I don't sleep with the air-con on much unless it's a hot day or something so ya, tend to laze in my bed more when the air-con's on.) =p Went to school, was rather sleepy and rested for a few minutes during mentoring session. Heehee. Interesting debate between the students and the teachers on the motion that "Science and technology has done more good than harm in today's society." Something along those lines... Yeps. Then a short break before Math bridging module. -cringe- Stupid error during the quiz. Yes mei, I know you're highly amused by it, ya? Lol. Oh well. -examines my head- A nice 1 hour lunch break which I attempted to sleep in the canteen, unsuccessfully. Never did like sleeping in school unless I'm that tired and I know my friends are around. Yeps. Then it started raining.
-pouts- Mei and nes didn't let me go out into the rain. ><>

Oh. Then the usual session of singing + dancing at our classroom. =) The people from H.O.M.E came down. Yeps. Still pleasantly surprised and very impressed by how fast they pick up the song and the dance and their attitude towards the item is really different from erm... another group of people? -cough- But was still rather sleepy which led to overall tiredness. Though I probably could have gotten hyper, decided it took too much effort so ya. It's become a routine to stay in school til 5 plus, 6 on fridays already. Lol. Good and bad? I'm looking foward to the few days before charity concert. Will be busy but think it'll be fun and memorable. =) That's all for today. Shall go off and sleep early tonight. Ohh. Interesting how I didn't blog about what I wanted to. =p

No comments: