Wednesday, August 30, 2006

attempts

Before this, I came up with a draft of a blog entry but I just deleted it. Firstly, it isn't all that relevant now.

Anyway, I really should be doing my work but right now, nothing seems to be getting in my brain. Let's see. Only 3 physics questions and a few diagrams of cells to draw but I haven't had any progress since a few hours ago. Really tried attempting but nothing seems to work. Right now, all I want to do is to lie down on my bed and sleep but I'll get it tomorrow with all my work undone. So I'm staying up. I can't afford to not hand it and have that pull down my CA grade. No matter what I say and/do, I do still have an expectation for myself in terms of academic results.

Talking about attempts... Haiz. So many failed attempts. At least I consider them failures while others might view it differently. Hmm, interesting how I still keep on trying again and again even when I've failed so many times. Then again, I'm only referring to a specific area in life. Now if only that applied to my attitude towards studies, etc...

No comments: