Wednesday, August 16, 2006

recovery time

Heehee. I'm not exercising enough self-control. Tsk myself. Even though there's chem test tomorrow, unfinished shui bi and biology flipbook, I'm still taking time to blog, read blogs, listen to music, etc. =p Oops?

Anyway, today was fascinating and it was rather interesting to observe my mood throughout the day. Actually, it's not that fascinating or interesting but rather two main areas that I find surprising. Yeps. Started off today quite well. Carry-over from yesterday's mood? =) -feels accomplished- Continued being in quite a good mood throughout math. English was average but something came to mind and brought me down one notch but recovered quite fast. =) Then followed by break and chinese and -cringe- physics. Had the test today. Ahh... At first, my mind was working and the first 3 MCQ questions were answered rather quickly then I suspect I got over-confident and ended up blanking out for the rest of the paper. Picked myself back up and focus and managed to do more of the paper. Enough to make me feel satisfied and contended. Regardless of the results. But I think I might have a chance in doing better compared to last semester. That's my aim really. Mentoring session. Talk on leadership development and we were kind of forced into picking one programme. Dang! I wanted to go for the leadership development programme but logically speaking, it would take up a lot of time next year but illogically speaking, I want it... But not too sure why and found it surprising how it took me so long to cancel out that option. ><

Lunch followed by choir practice. Whee! It's so great to see everything coming together. It's been 2 months from the time the idea first came up. Can't wait for the actual day itself. =) But yeps, first chance to practice in our attire. -laughs- Then after that, a short break before going to a classroom with the usual people (kor, mei, nes) to just relax. For once, we didn't dance and just revised chem/write/stone/practice singing... Yeps. Mhmm. It was then I realized that my mood kind of took a sudden drop. Very freaky. I couldn't place what triggered it off and it made me more disturbed. Came very close to wanting to get out of the classroom and find some nice quiet isolated corner in the school. Heehee. But ya, didn't end up doing that. So was just stoning in the classroom and talking (occasionally...) Dang. Not happy with myself during that time, could have controlled a lot better. Be it in the area of controlling the emotion or controlling what's on the surface. -shrugs-

Then after that, my mood improved a lot. =) Thanks kor (and mei)! Yeps. Mei, don't think you realize it, ya? But heehee. Waiting with you for your dad was a fun time and it made me laugh + smile. =) Then to kor. Yeps, you obviously realized and so thanks for cheering me up. But yes, I'm pleasantly surprised at how my mood can pick up so fast nowadays. But dang, it can still go down as fast as last time. Pft. But at least the frequency has decreased significantly? Yeps.

Okies. It's almost 11. Think I really should shut down the computer and all. Yeps.

No comments: