Sunday, September 03, 2006

everything in a new light

Hmm... Thank you mel for having dinner with me yesterday. =) It was great being able to talk freely with someone. Anyway, realized how things have changed when I was answering some questions that mel asked.

I've realized for quite some time already that the situations I find myself in is really different compared to before. But it's different when you actually acknowledge it and accept that the situation has changed. I guess that's what happened last night when I couldn't sleep and started writing in my diary. (Ok... I'm not really making sense. Heehee. Even I can't figure out what I'm trying to write about.)

Okies. Enough of the weird vague sentences and all, time to blog about events and stuff? Yayness. It's the sep hols. =) Even though it's only a 1 week break, that means it's 1 week where I don't have to wake up at 6am. =) Time to catch up on my sleep. As much as possible anyway. And besides, I get the house to myself for the whole day. There's already certain activities planned for this holiday such as mei coming over to discuss -cringe- physics project, going out to watch "The Devil wears Prada". Mhmm... That's about it for now, I think.

Uhhoh. Better stop spending time on the computer. Time to tidy up the house/my room since mei's coming over. Heehee. Actually, I'm just going to fold the clothes while watching the last disc of that dancing series that I've neglected since the June holidays. Yeps. =p

No comments: