Saturday, September 09, 2006

1/2 of sep hols

Hmm. Haven't been blogging cause I wasn't in the mood or had no time, not because of my computer. Heehee. In fact, it was fine the night I went back home from mei's house. Mhmm.

Let's see. I'll do a short recap of the past few days.

Wednesday. Went out with kor, mei and nes to catch "The Devil wears Prada" @ Cineleisure. Rather interesting. Then after that, headed to Plaza Sing. Then walked around more at Plaza Sing. Basically, one day of rest away from the 4 walls at home and a pile of homework. Yeps. =) Laadeedaas. (Do I sense someone trying to keep the mood up?)

Thursday. Attempting to do homework but to be honest, not that successful. =p Evening time, dinner with the section (or those who could make it) and then watched "A Series of Unfortunate Events" at Powerbase. Very comfy beanbags. =)

I'll skip friday because there wasn't much to blog about. Saturday... Hmm. Lunch with Sis Serena before service. Just a time of catching up? Service - Faith promise. FUEL - time management. Haha. What a suitable topic. My time management is almost non-existent. Cause I tend to mix up my priorities. =p Dinner with mel, jeann and isaac. Then... *drum roll* went home. And got my handphone confiscated. Haha. Yeps. My mum was angry at the fact that I only drank 1 cup of water from the time I woke up til the time I reached home. (in my defence, I drank a lot of liquid such as coke but nvm...) So yes, my dad suggested hitting where it hurt the most so had to surrender my phone. Surprisingly, I was rather numb to it all and didn't freak out like normal. Guess that isn't what hurts the most. As I wrote in my diary after my phone was confiscated, it isn't taking away of material things that hurt the most. I do value them but there are some things I value more. Mhmm.

Today. Usual. Went to my dad's house. Attempted to do work but as usual, not that successful. Thanks mei for helping. =) And since I was rather bored there, installed AuditionSea on the computer. It's basically an online dancing game where you "dance" using the keyboard. Kind of sad that I'm actually playing that. But since I'm there only once a month or so, can't get addicted so didn't see the harm in playing and amusing myself. Today and every other sunday I'm there just serves to reinforce my theory that ... I have almost no appetite on Sundays. I'm fine with eating my lunch at 3pm and (almost) skipped dinner. Forced myself to buy something and brought it home to eat. So there. Then finished up my physics project and finally I'm blogging...
This entry is still shorter than what I want but never mind, really got to sleep now. School starts again tomorrow. Swimming PE first thing in the morning. How fun.

Side note: It's hard to find PJs that don't have some cute hello-kitty or some other cartoon on them. (Need PJs for swimming...) Found a nice blue one though. Plain enough.

No comments: