Tuesday, September 05, 2006

meeting up with mei

Whoa. Met up with mei yesterday, today and probably tomorrow. Yesterday and today was to do physics project. Tomorrow's just to catch "The Devil wears Prada" with her, nes and maybe kor? Mhmm.

Haha. Both days have been rather fun and bearable even though we met up for -cringe- physics. Let's see... Yesterday, she came over at 9am and fattened her up a bit with mashed potatoes before going to the library. Lunch followed by a trip to popular for stationery. Ohh! We bought matching notebooks! =) Then went back to my house where my computer decided to die and couldn't boot up. Which explains why I've been missing from MSN and probably won't be on much the next few days. So no blog entries, i think. Managed to do 2 sections of our report before we decided to rest for the day and watched "Ice Princess". Yayness! I got mei wanting to look for the soundtrack. Forgot how nice it was already. Mhmm. =)

Today... Went over to her house at 10am and then started doing more work and typing out our report. We came up with a very nice system. One of us would be using the computer and typing out the stuff while the other one slacks. And then we alternate. Works pretty well actually. Since each of us have sections we prefer to do so it's fairly even. =) And yayness! We finally completed the project. Fine... At least 90% of it anyway. Left the pasting of the information unto the board and the decoration. That's up to me to do... Worried about destroying the board. -pressurized- Haha. Never mind.

Okies. It's past 5:30pm now... I really should leave mei's house now. -shudders at the thought of the rush hour crowd- Haiz. Hopefully my computer gets repaired soon so I can go online more often. Mhmm. Bye for now. Ohh! One more thing. Realized that me and mei have the habit of talking to inanimate objects. At first, I said it was more normal than talking to yourself but then I realized that at least you get a response when you talk to yourself but when you talk to inanimate objects... Rofl. Whee! I'm sleepy but now getting a bit crazy. Mhmm. =) Okies. Question of the day: Does talking to inanimate objects run in the family?

No comments: