Wednesday, September 27, 2006

wed 2-4pm

Hmm... After writing those articles last week and all, I was right, I would get a break from writing. Ya. Was only asked to write something towards the end of journalism. But mainly, I did proof-reading. For the don't know how many times. And it's always the same few pages? But yes, I found it amusing (in the ironic way) that the first set of papers I had to proof read were the descriptions of the pioneer batch of Year 3s. Looking through the names, the pictures, the mentor group descriptions... Whew. Luckily I didn't have to write out the surnames of each of the students for two of the mentor groups. The copy I was proof-reading wasn't updated. Whew. If not, -cringe-. But it's kind of interesting to just read through everything again and again. Black and white pictures of the seniors.

If you all haven't figured out the irony, then never mind. But yes, found it rather ironic that I was proof-reading that set of documents. Laadeedaa. Oh well. Side note: I know the surnames of a few more people? -amused-

No comments: