Sunday, September 17, 2006

another sunday

Just feel like doing a recount of today. Mhmm.

Start off with this morning. As in the first few hours of the day. Couldn't sleep. Was really restless and came so close to turning the computer on to blog. Slept later than I preferred. Then again, I would prefer to be able to sleep all the way from the time my head hits the pillow til my alarm clock rings but that doesn't happen so getting used to the change in sleeping times. I have to. Woke up at 8 and started getting ready to meet mei at Jurong East Central for breakfast. Chee cheong fun with prawns is nice! Even if it's a bit oily...

Went Jurong Regional to do CIP. Laadeedaa. Basically, if you need a workout, go help out at the library. You get to walk around and arrange the books and carry stacks of books. Whee! ^_- But yes, it was kind of interesting to see how the librarians sorted out the books and stuff. After that, walked around the library for a quick while then went to grandma's house for lunch. Turns out they were making mooncakes so everyone just helped. Ohh! Gloria came. *I'm referring to my cousin, not glo from nanyang. Got a chance to go view elmi jie jie's new house. =) I like the colour of the various walls. -smiles- It's really nice. Laadeedaa. Then more mooncake making... Finally used up all the supplies bought and could eat dinner. Was rather sleepy (and maybe tired too?) so almost fell asleep there. Came back home, bathe and stone in front of the computer. Think I'll go sleep early today. Will deal with homework tomorrow or something. No, not sleeping now though. It's only 9. But probably before 10. Mhmm.

No comments: