Monday, September 11, 2006

got tagged.

Oh well. Mei tagged me to do this (as usual...) so yeps. Hmm. If anyone of you wants me to do, just leave a tag on my blog or something then I'll answer the questions for you.

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on yours.

Mei:
1. Your personality's like Gabriella! =)
2. Agree with me, kor and vanessa when we praise you.
3. Pink, purple, blue. Haha. Basically, your few scrunchie colours that I see the most.
4. You're nice too!
5. Erm. Erm. Let's see. I don't remember much about you from last year except that you were chasing everyone for money. Treasurer. Glo was slacking so much.
6. Deer. Random but yeps.
7. Ack. I can't think of a question. Guess it's because we just ask each other the questions straight away.

What mei said about me:
1) Fun to tease. Though remember never to take me seriously about stuff like that. Hahaha.
2) Not stay up and talk on the phone for at least one whole month.
3) White (don't ask me why. I've no idea either.)
4) Your chio-ness!! WHEE. Haha. Erm. Fine. Your niceness. xD
5) Haha. I dunno leh. Lol.
6) Dolphin! Lalala.
7) Haha. Will ask when I think of something to ask. (again)

Disclaimer: I do not agree with the first part of (4). Mhmm. And er.. I doubt I can fulfil (2). Oh well. I'll try my best, ok? But erm... Seriously, I doubt so.

No comments: