Friday, January 19, 2007

lack of rest

Bah. I've been really tired the past few days. Guess it doesn't help that I've been staying up either to do work or something? Which means I don't sleep til after 12. =p While that's not that late, it means I'm lacking sleep. And didn't really want to take a nap in the afternoon so I guess I'll have to wait til after I come back home from Lcell. Sighs.

There are a lot of other things I need/want to do now but guess I'm stuck in front of the computer? Heehee. Was reading stories on fictionpress just now. Yay! Found a completed story and read through it. The plot was not bad, if only it wasn't so predictable. But really sweet and cheesy? And of course, happily ever after ending. Mhmm.

Let's see what I'm considering doing after going off the computer.
1) Practice piano
2) Read the last 2 books I borrowed
3) Start clearing homework
4) Sleep
5) Write in my diary

Hmm... Out of all these, it's probably not 4 since there's lcell later and I'm supposed to settle my own dinner. Which means leave the house in an hour or so?

Oh yes. Was commenting to mei how I'm giving myself more challenges this year. Like aiming to take my grade 8 this year. Setting resolutions like how I'll put in more effort for everything. Setting up CF for our level. And it's scary when I'm already so tired and drained and I haven't really started on any of the above.

Ok. This entry hasn't really been about the title? But yes, I need to rest. Heehee. Mei, chasing me back home didn't really work. Didn't sleep or anything so ya... Oops?

No comments: