Tuesday, January 30, 2007

upside down

Heehee. The timing of my blog entries show a trend, don't they? I'm sleeping later than what I was used to. Right now, I'm feeling a bit sleepy but there are so many more things I want to do. Pft. Surprisingly, slept close to 1am this morning but throughout the school day, wasn't feeling sleeping til around late afternoon.


I realize that I don't like to be alone. Haha. That isn't something new, is it? But yes, was attempting to play the guitar without a pick from 4 - 5:20pm. Sighs. The memories that E1-14 bring back... Disclaimer: I did not get emotional or moody during that time, ok? I can be trusted when I'm alone, ok? But yeps, was just at E1-14, strumming the guitar.


I'm wondering how tomorrow will be. A bit nervous and hoping that I won't be disappointed. I've been disappointed by too many things lately. Pft! I want to play the guitar now... -contemplates going to school early- Think I should do TAWG but I think I'm way too sleepy to really focus so it kind of defeats the purpose. Sighs. Either wake up early tomorrow or something? Shall see how things go. Mhmm. Goodnight! At least it's not 12 midnight yet. =p

No comments: