Wednesday, January 10, 2007

living on hope

Hmm. Normally, I try to avoid blogging about anything that's even vaguely emotional here... But let's see how this entry turns out?

I really dislike it when I'm proven right. I had the feelings things wouldn't work out well and I was right. I didn't have high expectations. Not as high as normal anyway. Once bitten, twice shy. But deep now, I guess that I was still in denial or something? But there's no mistaking it now. I can't deny that things have turned out this way. I'm still hoping that things can go back to the way they once were. As the title says, I'm living on hope, in the sense that it's one of the factors that's keeping me from giving up.

Ahh. The emo-ness doesn't seem to last long. Yay. =) Been having weird moodswings. Fortunately, I get crazily high at times so ya.. =)

No comments: