Friday, January 12, 2007

thanks

Hmm. There isn't much that I want to blog about but felt like blogging so yeps. Shall spend this entry thanking three people. =)

You 3 know who you are. The past few days, been talking so much more with each one of you. It really touches my heart to know that you all care about me. You three care for me beyond what I expected. At times, I really feel unworthy of such love and care.

Don't worry so much about me, ok? Sure, I may get exceedingly emotional and all but I believe that I will pull through somehow. It's just a matter of time. =p Heehee. Because of you all, I'll do my best to get out of this moodiness and start going crazily high til you all can't stand it. =p Haha.

-hugs- Thanks once again. I really appreciate what you all have done for me. Oh, let me be there for you all too, ok? Love you all. Take care.

No comments: