Sunday, January 14, 2007

quiz result

Your Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.
The purpose of your life: showing love to other people
Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah
Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor


Whee! Did quite a few quizzes from blogthings and came across a lot of interesting results. But controlling the urge to post all and only selected this one. Haha. No lah, just too lazy to post all. I really agree with this result. Especially "giving of yourself" and the line right after that. Mhmm. And I don't want to change even if this character of mine gets myself hurt. It's my nature to give. I won't be me if I stop giving and treasuring my relationships with people. So yeps.

No comments: