Friday, January 26, 2007

such a change

Hmm. I've got another blog entry in microsoft word but it's back at home in my computer. And since I forgot to transfer it into a thumbdrive and bring it to school, that entry will have to wait. =p

Hmm... My title's so appropriate. A lot of things have changed. For one, my confidence seems to have improved a bit? =p For some areas... Maybe it's not confidence, maybe it's just daring to be who I can be. I don't know. I dare say I know myself well in terms of character and way of thinking. But in terms of abilities, I really don't know myself well. As I said before, it's been a long time since I pushed myself. And I guess that's what I'm attempting to do now. Not just for academics. There are various other areas which I'm trying to improve myself.

This might be repeated in the next blog entry but I'll say this anyway. My control has certainly gotten better. =) Laadeedaa.

No comments: