Thursday, January 18, 2007

selected songs

Hmm. For those who read my MSN space, there are quite a few entries in which I blog about song lyrics and their significance, memories associated, personal opinions, etc...

There are some kind of songs that I purposely avoid. There are some songs that I hope I never have to blog about and say that I understand the lyrics. Some lyrics, I don't want to be able to understand. The emotion behind those lyrics is something I want to stay far away from but now of all times, it's getting harder and harder.

One example. "Blue eyes blue" is a song that never applied to my life. Right now, I'm worried that one day, I'll be blogging about the lyrics of that song and how I find it relevant to my life. And as I was listening to my MP3 this evening, the lyrics of another song hit me. And once again, I'm worried and scared. These are songs I never ever wanted to blog about. But now, I'm just being really naive, really "tian zhen". There will come a time when those lyrics apply.

But for now, am I hoping for too much when I say I really don't want these songs to become reality? I've already had a nightmare about it. And now, I'm so scared that it becomes real. Please. Keep it from becoming a reality, can?

No comments: