Thursday, January 18, 2007

wednesday.

Wednesday started off so well...

I didn't sleep til about 1am. At first, was staying up to talk and then after that, had to polish off the rest of dinner. Except that now I realized it wasn't such a good idea. Even though it was one of my favourite dishes: Herbal chicken, I erm... ended up vomitting almost right after eating the rest of the chicken. Guess I ate too much of it or something? Cannot waste food what..

Overslept in the morning. Fortunately, it was only by 10 minutes which doesn't make that much of a difference as long as I rushed a bit. Surprisingly, the 3 hours of our mentor didn't really affect my mood and stuff like that. After lessons ended, went up to the rooftop to sketch out designs for the module Introduction to Design. =p Haha.

Then after designing, there was the whole incident. Mhmm. Oh well. Then some talking on the phone and staying up to rush out designs while being extremely tired. Yeps. Yesterday was one of those days that I could have gone without, I guess.

No comments: