Tuesday, January 09, 2007

relationships: give and take

Yay. It's great to be able to blog and publish my entry straightaway instead of typing it out on Word document then trouble others to post it for me...

Pft. I've got a time limit to blog this entry because I want to catch the results show of "The Arena". Except that jose just told me the results... Never mind. Shall watch it anyway.

Hmm. Time to blog about the title. Why are things like that? I gain and I lose. Or at least that's how things seem to be. Last year, I gained more than what I ever expected but I also lost so much... Now, I seem to be gaining quite a bit but somehow, I seem to be losing you. I hate this whole give-and-take situation. Is it too much to ask for that I get to keep all that I have? It's just weird how I can't seem to keep what I want for long. Is this all some irrational fear of mine? I really hope so...

Ack. I'm being vague. But I don't want to go any deeper. Oh. This year has already proved that it's going to be similar to previous years in some ways. For one, the rollercoaster ride has already started. Sometimes, I'm so freakily high. Then the next moment, everything is drained away from me and I'm so tired.

Hmm. Think it's time to change my blogskin soon since I've been getting complaints that it's hard to read my blog... But I like this skin! >.< Oh well. Changing of blogskin will have to wait. Still have other things to do.

No comments: