Thursday, February 01, 2007

Christian fellowship

Yay! =) Had the first session of Christian fellowship within our level yesterday. I'm really glad that this idea worked out and can see it coming true. The joy's different from the usual highness or hyperness. This is something more internal and guess it's what keeps me going. I won't blog about the whole of CF though I'm highly tempted to... =p


It does feel weird to be leading but I knew beforehand what setting up this group with Nes would mean so it's not that bad. Considering the whole session, found yesterday to be quite a good start. =) I've got a few goals and aims regarding Christian Fellowship, most of which I've shared with the group already.


There's this anticipation of what each session will bring. I have no idea what we're going to do next week (I'm still thinking about it...) but somehow, I know that it'll all work out. =) Praying that God will guide us throughout this whole time.

No comments: