Saturday, February 17, 2007

another day

Uhohh. I shouldn't read fictionpress stories. Even if they're not about romance stories, anything that has to do with friends just tears away the mask on my face and removes the plaster on my heart... Sighs.


Ok. That was just a spur of the moment thought so ya... Anyway, let's recount yesterday? CNY concert. Messed up too many times. I'm just choosing to forget about it and move on. But really, I know I could have done so much better. Went back to HPPS. Hmm, I need to find time to go down and talk to the teachers. It's nice to talk to them. Went to ZX's house after that with ex-classmates. Just slacked around. Whee! Playing pool is fun. I want to play more often. Basically, anything that makes me focus on it and forget about everything else is good. =p >.< I should stop saying things like that. But yes, I realize that I need to control my mind and stop thinking about stuff. It's not good for me.


There isn't that much to blog about? Oh well. Unlike most of you, I'll be home for quite a good part of the CNY holidays since I can't go visiting. I guess I'll try to use the time to catch up on my sleep and also get down to doing some stuff that I've been postponing. On a side note, my room is so much tidier now. Been packing the afternoon away..

No comments: