Saturday, February 24, 2007

conversation with mei...

Hmm. Went Jurong Point yesterday after CCA ended... Quite interesting? I'm being way too impulsive when it comes to buying things. Bought another book for myself. I'll be blogging about it soon. =p Knowing me, I'll probably buy the Happy Feet soundtrack next. Heehee. Shall resist the urge to go down to a CD shop soon...


But anyway, back to the title. Took the bus back with mei after leaving Jurong Point. The conversation wasn't very light-hearted, ya? Sorry... Covered some topics and all. Interesting comment she made. It's something along the lines of how my style is like in terms of friendship. I'm not purposely being vauge but can't remember what was it she said. But this question came to my mind... Shall blog about it when I'm blogging about "Mercy"... =p


Realized that I'm actually quite open and honest with mei and vice versa. Guess that's why we're not too worried about sharing a room and all next year? Hmm... Ok. I want to blog about a book and start quoting! So time to end this entry and have another entry! =) Heehee. Might have 4 entries today... Maybe even 5, one more after coming back from church? Who knows...

No comments: