Wednesday, February 07, 2007

taking a break

Ack. I think I'm deprived of my beauty sleep. I'm really sleepy and want to sleep now but I have to finish up the movie review for design first. And after that, there are still some more things that I want to do by tonight. I rather stay up than wake up early so ya. Heehee. I need a break from trying to type out the review so here goes...


You Are A Romantic Realist

You tend to be grounded when it comes to romance.
Sure, you can fall hard... but only for someone you've gotten to know.
And once you're in love, you can be a total romantic goofball...
But you'd never admit it to your friends!


I thought I would be a realistic romantic. Oh well. But anyway, is this result true? Grounded when it comes to romance? -coughs- Fall hard... Hmm. No comments. The last line is the most debatable. I would disagree but my friends would agree, ya? Don't I just know what you all think? =p


You Are 53% Grown Up, 47% Kid

You've grown up a good bit, but you still have a way to go before you're emotionally mature.
You have the skills to control your emotions, you just have to use them.


Find this one rather true... I do have the skills to control my emotions but I just don't use them much. Oh well... But 53% is really low. =(


You Are 42% Addicted to Love

Might as well face it, you're addicted to love.
You've been a fool for love many times - but are you the wiser for it?
Your needs should come first, both in and out of relationships.
Because you're the only one who can look out for yourself!


Uhhuh. As if. Fool for love many times? Maximum, just once so far. I don't think my needs should come first. Even after all I've blogged about taking more care about myself, it's still natural to consider others first. Am I the only one who can look out for myself? I don't think so. Mhmm.


You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.



Whee! Sunrise are nice but I rarely watch them. Watch sunsets more often. I think the lines about reflection are too true? And yes, I do enjoy placing a smile on the faces of people, especially those close to me. But no, I don't cook or buy gifts often, ya? What I do give are my words and time.. Heehee. Inspiration for next blog entry. The 5 love languages. =) Do I love life for what it is? Why don't you answer that for me? =p I know what I think the answer is...


You Follow Your Heart

You're romantic, sentimental, and emotional.
You tend to fall in (and out of) love very quickly.
Some may call you fickle, but you can't help where your emotions take you.
You've definitely broken a few hearts, but you're not a heartbreaker by nature.
Your intentions are always good, even if they change with the wind



It is no surprise that I follow my heart. It's a duh. Romantic, yes. Sentimental, Yes. Emotional, YES. -coughs- I don't think I fall in/out of love very quickly. In, maybe. Out, not so... Broken a few hearts?! -.- Oh wait. Laadeedaa. Weird statements.


Ok. I've slacked long enough. Time to get back to doing proper work. Maybe if there's still time later, I'll blog again. Doubt it though. Heeehee. Think I'm blogging too much nowadays.

No comments: