Saturday, February 10, 2007

mei's craziness

Heehee! I wrote about this in my notebook before so won't be blogging that in-depth on it. Whee!

Mei was being ego... by claiming that I'm pregnant with her child! Haha. Yes, the conversation went like this. I was telling her about my craving for chicken chop rice for dinner. Then mei was like saying how cravings mean something.


Me: Uhhuh. Having cravings means that I'm pregnant? Uhhuh. But then, there'll be the problem of whose child it is.


Mei: Mine lah!


And we both started laughing non-stop. =p


Heehee. And one example of how we know each other too well. We were talking about hostel stay and the teacher in charge of each floor. Then suddenly, she went "Oh no." and I just started saying "No, no way" non-stop. Basically, she had the idea that a certain teacher might end up being the teacher in charge of our floor and that's why she went "Oh no" and I just knew what she was thinking and so had a very violent response. =p Heehee. So cool! -amused- -bounces-

No comments: