Saturday, February 10, 2007

spring cleaning

Yes yes, I should be doing my homework and all but after one whole day of packing and cleaning my room, I'm really exhausted and just want to rest and relax. =p


Woke up at 10 and started packing my room right after breakfast. Basically, everyone was packing various parts of the house so naturally, I am in charge of packing my room. Finally got around to looking through work from Secondary 2. It's really alarming when I don't recall studying various topics in Secondary 2. Does that tell you how much I tune out during lessons? Does that tell you how low studies were on my priority list? =p But anyway, saw some pieces of work worth keeping so I've a very thin folder of stuff from Secondary 2. Mostly, they were essays or some kind of creative writing. Uploaded one of the poems onto my Eportfolio. Intending to type out one of my Sec 2 zuowens and save it in the computer and maybe upload it onto my Eportfolio too. For me to want to do that, those works are something I'm rather proud of, I guess...


Now, that was just packing of school stuff from Secondary 2. What happens when I pack other cupboards and just start looking through photos? =p Pictures of me since I was around 2 or so... There's this set of photos that I really like. Me, as a child in Tioman and really so innocent and just not caring what others think. I mean, I was even using this large leaf as an umbrella and having flowers in my hair. And of course, I came across a few cards and postcards. Especially one from Secondary 2. Another set of memories. >.<


Whee! I feel accomplished! Went through 4 cupboards and 1 box of stuff and threw away 2 garbage bag of stuff... Oops? And since I was packing my room, I decided to organize my worksheets from Secondary 3 so every module is filed properly. -gasps- Realized how much worksheets and all we got last year. But yes, I'm happy and feel really accomplished! =) Hmm. Really, really exhausted from the packing since I started at 10 plus and only ended at around 5... On the bright side, guess it makes it a bit easier when I have to move into the hostel at the end of the year since a larger portion of my room is packed. =p


That's enough on spring cleaning... A bit distracted since I'm on the phone with mei and so... the next entry of today will be on her! Haha. Whee!

No comments: