Thursday, February 15, 2007

long day..

Heehee. I should stop keeping this up. Today's the 2nd day that I reach home past 7 and tomorrow, I won't be home til 10 plus or so? Yesterday was due to rehearsal. Today was because I met up with mel and stayed at Holland Village til 9. Tomorrow, CNY concert, visit HPPS, going out with ex-classmates, church. Tsk myself. Oh well.


A recount of today. The most unforgettable incident of today. Towards the end of recess. Heehee. Mei pointed out something and I was like "Oh dang". Then she asked why. So I explained to her the whole concept of triggers and all and how I link everything together rather well, in fact too well at times. So we were going up the stairs and I was explaining things to her when she tells me that someone's here. I didn't hear her until she repeated herself. Then I looked up. Yeps. The timing's rather unnerving. Then once you walked past us, I started laughing. Think you heard it. But yes, I was laughing at the irony of the whole situation... Heehee. I am one weird person. Seriously, such a thing becoming the most unforgettable incident of the day. And my whole reaction... Oh well. Let's see what else happened today. The whole frantic rush to find something suitable for tomorrow. Holland Village. Dinner. Talking with mel. Parallels.


Ohh! I need to add on to the previous incident. After that, we had english. Whee! I love the passage we were doing for English, "Finding true love". Rofl. Sorry. I cannot help but be really amused at the irony of everything. I don't even need my mind to link things together. Situations just come and trigger off memories. ziah... Heehee. I don't know what mood to be in nowadays. Too many times, I'm learning how to tread the fine line between things. Laadeedaa. Oops?


Ack. Nervous about tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it. There's this fear and apprehension. Wonder why... Never mind, it'll all be over by 11. Have I mentioned that I love it when things can be interpreted more than one way? =p

No comments: