Friday, February 09, 2007

passing time

You Have A Type B Personality

You're as laid back as they come...
Your baseline mood is calm and level headed
Creativity and philosophy tend to be your forte

Like a natural sedative, you have a soothing effect on people
Friends and family often turn to you first with their problems
You have the personality to be a spiritual or psychological guru



Hmm. I don't really agree? Laid back. Uhhuh. Baseline mood, calm and level headed? Please don't start coughing and choking, ya? =p Soothing effect on people? I wouldn't know. Friends and family part is probably the only one that has a bit of truth to it. That's all, I guess.


You Are a Newborn Soul

You are tolerant, accepting, and willing to give anyone a chance.
On the flip side, you're easy to read and easily influenced by others.
You have a fresh perspective on life, and you can be very creative.
Noconformist and nontraditional, you've never met anyone who's like you.

Inventive and artistic, you like to be a trendsetter.
You have an upbeat spirit and you like almost everything.
You make friends easily and often have long standing friendships.
Implusive and trusting, you fall in love a little too easily.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul



Whee! I love it when I have this kind of results. It's quite accurate and fun to comment on. =) I'm sure some people would be nodding their heads at the last line. "Implusive and trusting"... And also the first two lines. They really sum up how I'm like, ya? A newborn soul... The first thing that came to mind when I saw those words was a baby. =p Heehee. But I don't think I've the innocence and trusting nature of a baby. Of a child, maybe.


You Are 60% Peaceful

In general, you think the world's a pretty great place - and you're happy to be a part of it.
Sometimes you struggle with life, but who doesn't?
You are quite level headed, though you have more inner angst than you'd like.



Why do the results always say I'm level-headed? Since when?! Heehee. Yes, I have more inner angst than I'll like.


You Don't Hold a Grudge

You're willing to give almost anyone a second chance, even if they've really wronged you.
Incredibly forgiving and compassionate, you understand that people sometimes change for the better.



Hmm. Rather true except for one exception. =p Oh well. Heehee


People Envy Your Compassion

You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.
People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.



Whee! The second line is irritatingly true. I don't think people envy my compassion though... They most likely think that I'm too compassionate. =p


You Are 82% Thankful

You're an incredibly thankful person, and everyone around you feels very appreciated.
You inspire people to be more optimistic, forgiving, and grateful.



Hope you all really feel appreciated by me! =p Anyway, that's the last quiz for today. Wanted to blog but then saw a few interesting quizzes and just continued doing them. =p Just as well I'm not blogging much now. Shall go be a couch potato. Time for some real R&R. Hmm.


On a side note, I've lasted for 6 days. That's a record in a way. =p

No comments: