Monday, February 05, 2007

gushing!

Heehee. It's been awhile since I had a light-hearted entry, ya? I'm in a relatively good mood today so this entry will probably sound a lot happier. =p


Let's start off with my title. -gushes over oversized t-shirts- Ok, to be specific, I like the shirt I'm wearing now. Before anyone gets the wrong idea that I like this shirt because it was given to me by someone, has sentimental value, etc.. I'll like to mention that I bought this shirt by myself in Bangkok. Oh fine. My mum paid for the shirt but I choose it so ya... No scandalous reason behind it, ok? =p


The shirt's like way too big for me because the cutting is meant for guys. Basically, I bought 5 tops from the teen outlet of this brand then when my dad entered another outlet of this brand, which was meant for guys, I saw this shirt and was whining over how the shirt was too big. Ok. Basically, the shirt's black with white and blue dots splattered all over it. And the centre's like this paint splatter made out of shades of blue with the word "STAIN" in black. Nice colour scheme! And ya, I liked the design so much that I just bought the smallest size they had. But yes, it's still very big and very baggy. The sleeves are almost up to my elbow. Heehee... But it's so comfy and nice! Tempted to start buying baggy t-shirts.


Ok. Enough gushing about a t-shirt. =p What else is there to blog about? Hmm... Ohh. I've been gushing quite a bit over that blue folder of guitar chords. =) Basically, started playing the guitar 2 weeks ago and managed to borrow this whole mini ring-file of chords for Christian songs. It's really fun to look through it each time and just remember the songs that I haven't sang for such a long time. Too bad 3 of us don't always know the same songs. Then can go high together! =p


Ok. I think I better go finish up my homework so I'll end off this blog entry. Sighs. Don't want to continue doing work.

No comments: