Sunday, March 18, 2007

abnormal behaviour

Heehee. I should stop doing things like that. As my title says, abnormal behaviour. Start off with this morning... Only slept slightly after 3:18 Yeps. Then woke up half an hour after noon. Heehee. It's like the 2nd time I've slept at such an early/late time. I think I'm really becoming nocturnal.


The other instances of abnormal behaviour is when I went really hyper and hysterical over the phone with mei. Once in the afternoon and once just now. Heehee. Why does it fall under abnormal? Cause I haven't been so crazily high for a long, long time. Hey, that makes me sound so old.. =p Ok. You can tell the highness still lingers. Heehee. Excessive use of "Heehee".. Tsk myself. Anw, in the afternooon, I was just going a bit high about cute orisinal games. Especially the one with the doggies! So cute! Then also, the one when you can actually catch a shooting star! Lol. So yeps. There I was intro-ing the games to mei when I was supposed to do English essay... So I tsked myself over the phone a few times.


Then the phone just now was very crazy. I went very hyper and hysterical and laughed til tears came to my eyes. Then mei said that it's good to end the phone call on a high note so I made her sing a high note after saying bye. Rofl. I refused to put down the phone til she did that. Lol. I'm still laughing at the memory of that. Heehee. Time to try to calm down... Except that I don't think that's possible? A bit too awake. Oops? Heehee. -bounces around-

No comments: