Wednesday, March 21, 2007

irritation

Oh great. I meant to have a high and hyper entry on what I did after school but then again, I'm me. My mood can be affected really easily...


As my title says, irritation. Why do I rarely get irritated at people? Majority of the time, I get irritated at myself or at situations. Now, it's a bit of both.


I know I need to finish up Physics essay or at least get most of it done by tonight as there's SL rehearsal tomorrow... And I only found out about it today. Whee. >.< It's my grandma's birthday celebration tomorrow. Dinner. By the time the rehearsals end, it's going to be a mad rush to reach her house and take part in the celebrations. Yeps.


Then now, I need to finish Physics but of all times to lose focus, it has to be now. Actually, I didn't lose my focus. I didn't have it to start with. Yeps. I'm tired and I need to rest. I can't wait for this school week to be over. Then hopefully, I can rest a bit over the weekends then it'll be back to school... But less work. I just need to clear Physics... That's the last piece of work. Yeps.


I apologize for this rant. Then again, it's not an emo entry so that's good, right? Just me in one of my agitated states and actually showing it. Yeps. Rare. But it does happen. Could someone give me a punching bag? Or even DDR would be good now. Can vent my frustrations by forcing myself to dance some really fast songs. Mhmm.



Bah! Ok. At least I'm not typing in all caps. Now that's just going to be surprising. Mhmm.

No comments: