Thursday, March 08, 2007

touching.

Hmm... Do I start blogging again on yet another book? Sighs. Time to prioritize though? There's physics. I'll just do a short entry on the book for now. Then maybe, I'll add in the quotes or something later?


Another book by Richard Paul Evans. His books are going to be on my wishlist. They're that worth it. For someone who borrows most of her books from the library and rarely buys books, I guess that says a bit? Mei was saying how she felt that "A Perfect Day" wasn't that well-written. True, maybe that's the case. But the reason why I like his books are because of the way they touch my heart. The phrases he use, the ideas and themes covered in his books. A lot of life's lessons can be found in the book. Was finishing up "The last promise" when I reached home. Half-lying on my parent's bed and reading it, I kind of lost track of how many times tears came to my mind. Don't think I was emotional or moody but just really touched...


The books I want to buy... Hmm. Think I'll put the list on my profile later. Yeps. Heehee. Sighs. The book was really realistic most of the time but thing is, books almost always have happily ever after endings. Will my story have one too? Reality check. My life isn't a fairytale, is it?

No comments: