Friday, March 02, 2007

easily satisfied?

Yay! Today was quite a good day? =) Heehee. Yes, like what my mum said of me last time, "ni hen rong yi pian." Didn't realize I was still so easily satisfied. Time to recount my day.


Shaln't blog about ACE or break or PE. Start off with Higher Chinese lesson! Test today... But whee! I like the comprehension passage. I think my taste's too predictable. Mei was commenting on how she was smiling to herself when she read the passage and knew that I'll like it. Heehee. It was talking about various aspects of love, etc... Think I spent too much time reading and enjoying the passage so had to rush out my answers. Oops? Math was math. Two quiz. Uhohh. I wish Mr Ng didn't show us our marks yesterday. Because now I'm placing more pressure on myself to improve. Good and bad? Higher expectations, that's for sure.


Lunch, nothing much. CCA, the usual. Ended CCA early. Pft. Why is the 6th floor out of bounds? I was being guai and didn't go up. It was agonizing to be in the computer lab and see it rain outside. But anyway, was wandering around school and realized that it's hard to find a place to be alone during CCA hours... Especially if I wanted to be near the rain. -cough- Laadeedaa. Sorry? But yes, after that, was loitering around school then tried out "Can you feel the love tonight?" on the piano, along with didi and Shi Yi. Mhmm. Left school at around 6 and headed to the library.


At long last... =) Whee! I went a bit crazy? First shelf, Jodi Picoult's "Second Glance". Borrowed it for mei. Then next shelf, Sparks. Realized I've read almost every other book written by Nicholas Sparks. Oh well... Which shelf next? Guess... Two authors whose books are placed quite near each other. Mercedes Lackey and Tim Lahaye. =) As I was walking to the library, I was hoping that I'll find the last book of the Left Behind series and yeps, you got it. It was there! Whee! Heehee. Then out of habit, checked out Mercedes Lackey. I mean, there are lot of books I haven't read but most of the first books aren't there so I wouldn't start. But yes! I saw a title that I haven't seen before and grabbed it. Was wondering whether I read it and whether it was the sequel and whee! It was the sequel. Exile's valor. =) Didn't expect to find any books from that shelf actually. Mhmm. So ya... Thing is, both books were big and in hardcover. 0.0 Oh well. And "Second Glance" isn't very small either. After that, checked out my new favourite author. Richard Paul Evans. Sighs. Jurong Regional doesn't have the first book in one of his series. And I'm a bit confused about the order of his books and whether they're stand-alone or part of a series. Even so, borrowed one that I was pretty sure was on its own. It fits the kind of books that I like. Almost sure that I'll be blogging about that book after I've read it. =) Anyway, started looking out for books on "Phantom of the Opera" because of English research project. I guess I'll have to go down to the Esplanade library? Anyone up for going with me? =p


Let's see... Anyway, that's about it, I guess? The library trip was the highlight of my day. =) But now, as I blog about my day, memories are coming back. And a lot of "What if.." and "If only..." came to my mind. =p Oh well. Shall try to enjoy the joy I found in such things. At least, I still can find the joy in such things... Whee! I want to start reading! =)

No comments: