Sunday, March 18, 2007

reflections on Pahang

Oops. The previous entry was really badly written. >.< Yeps. It was obvious that I was just rambling without any real focus. And since I dislike deleting entries, I'll kind of do a repeat entry? But this round, it'll be better, I hope.


Let's see... Pahang was a break for me, I guess? In the sense that I was away from most of the issues, except for one. And even so, it was still bearable. I enjoyed each day and had fun in the various activities. I guess I was slightly more self-centered during camp and took more care of myself? Yes, I did look out for others but not to the extent that I do everyday. Ok. That sounds really self-centered and selfish. What I'm trying to say is that at times, I just gave some time to myself and it was just me and whatever I was doing. A good example would be during rock-climbing and caving. Times like that, it was really just about me and my thoughts.


Yeps, I still go rather high when I recount Pahang to others. That shows how much I enjoyed it? But yet, I don't wish it lasted forever. As mentioned in my previous entry, there are some things in Singapore that I can't or don't want to neglect. Mhmm... Yes, it's going to drain me again but hey, that's part of what I do. Hmm... With that, I'll end off all entries on Pahang. Overall, an experience I don't regret. Then again, how many of my experiences do I regret? =p

No comments: