Friday, March 23, 2007

spoiling myself

Heehee. I should stop spoiling myself. But ya, I guess I've let myself rest more this week compared to the usual? Let's see. Went West Mall alone on Wednesday after CCA and then today, went Jurong East central.


A quick recount of Wednesday. Didn't blog about it previously cos wasn't in the right mood so ya... But anyway, bought the soundtrack of "Music & Lyrics" even though I haven't watched it. Lol. And was walking around looking at the various stores and gushed a bit? Heehee. It's quite easy to buy presents for me really. I'm easily contented. Yeps. But yes, was gushing at various stuff. Mhmm. Went to the library at West Mall. Borrowed a book by this new author. Whee! The book's nice. Finished reading it already. "Oceans Apart" by Karen Kingsbury. Shall blog about it later or something.


Then today. Cancelled CF since half of them couldn't attend. So was free this afternoon. Rather unexpected. Was trying to decide how to make the most of the time... Wanted to go out/do something instead of going home. Considered watching "Music & Lyrics" but since it wasn't showing at Jurong, I gave up on that idea. Ended up going to the library and just reading there. It's been a while since I just sat down and read at the library. Yeps. Read finished "Oceans Apart". Found a few more books to borrow. I've run out of books by my usual authors. Time to reserve books so that I can start on one of Richard Paul Evan's series. Yeps. Then went Prima Deli and bought a waffle. Was eyeing bags.. =p Considered being vain and taking neoprints by myself but decided it was a waste of money to take by myself. So ended up buying 100g of those sour plums. Then went popular and bought 4 more packs of star-folding paper. =) Heehee. Started mei on folding stars during lessons and all so ya... Oops? We've done how many hundred stars in less than a week? =) Anyway, loooked in CD-Rama for the "Happy Feet" soundtrack. There was only one copy left, which I bought. =) Yeps. 2 CD in one week. That's a record? Or is it? Dunno. Last time, all the mass CD-buying was divided between the 4 of us so don't know how to count those. =p Yeps.


Went back home and just laid on my bed, reading, listening to my MP3 player and snacked on the pack of sour plums. Heehee. Finished the whole pack within the hour. Oops? Yeps. But anyway, I guess I'm letting myself take more breaks nowadays? I know I definitely need it. In fact, the time alone at the library was much needed. Probably due to how I was just thinking about stuff while reading "Oceans Apart". But that's another entry... =p

No comments: